Wood Track Library Ladder
The Wood Track Library Ladder has been in use since the 1920s. In this time Oak Track Ladders have adapted to many applications, the most common being bookstores, libraries, and shelving access for retail stores. The furniture grade quality appearance adds to the appeal of the ladder, especially in home libraries and retail floor environments. In addition, many other wood selections are available, as well as various stains.
Dimension and Installation Characteristics
- Overall width of ladder is 16″, approximately 28″ across bottom wheels.
- Angle with floor is 80º.
- Ladders are mannufactured to exact track mounting height required.
- The track is normally placed in line with a shelf no more than 3 feet below the top of the highest merchandise to be reached.
- Track heights above 13′ 6″ are not recommended.
- Aisles greater than 36″ wide generally require ladders on both sides of the aisle to reach merchandise safely.
- Ladders project above the top of track 4″.
- One ladder is recommended for every 20 to 30 feet of track.
- The horizontal distance from the face of the protruding merchandise to the center line of track should be more than 1 1/2″ to clear the upper fixtures.
- Also, brackets should never be installed by screwing directly into the front edge of plywood uprights or shelves because the fastening strength may in insufficient.
Designed to the strict guidelines of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the regulations of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA). Continuously being tested, improved, redesigned, and even customized through direct involvement with customers. Multiple manufacturing locations for lower freight costs, less damage, and quicker delivery.
Ships anywhere in the United States and Internationally.
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications.