The Titan GSE De-icer has been designed to surpass the expectations and needs of customers in terms of mobile deicing and anti-icing of all aircraft types
The Titan GSE De-icer has been designed to surpass the expectations and needs of customers in terms of mobile deicing and anti-icing of all aircraft types. This European manufactured ‘state of the art’ De-icer been specifically designed so as to ensure high levels of efficiency, reliability and ease of use in a safe and busy airport environment. The range includes the TA8200 & TA4500 models.
Model / Capacity: TA8200 7000 litre pre-mix 1200 litre ant-ice
Chassis: Standard commercial chassis (Iveco, MAN, Mercedes-Benz, DAF, Volvo etc). Driver’s cab full roof window with wipe/wash.
• Automotive fire suppression system.
• Basket communication intercom system.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Internal multipoint return flow for improved mixing.
• High grade insulation fitted to the heated premise deicing fluid tank.
• Both tanks including the Cold Type
• 2 Anti-ice Tank have external fluid level gauges.
Fluid Circulation & Delivery:
• Hardi Pumps deliver the heated fluid up to 200 LPM.
• Cold type 2 volume normally set at 75 LPM and adjustable up to 200 LPM.
Boom / Basket:
• Open basket capacity (1 or 2 man option available).
• Working height up to 13.5m.
• Proportional control fitted for smooth operation.
Heater: 3.5 million BTU delivering full heat at the nozzle, approximately 8 minutes from start-up.
• Proportional mixing system
• Chassis transmission type
• Forced Air System
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications. Titan GSE , Office: 260-623-0748 – Toll Free: 888-607-7807