Piper Aztec Fixed Wing Towbar TH-53
The Piper Aztec Fixed Wing towbar fits in our line between the TH-5 and the TR-34. The Th-53 comes with a telescoping tongue (R) ring or (B) ball, for easier hookups. The TH-53 can handle most singles and medium twins up to 7000 lbs. ramp weight.
NOTE: The piper manual states that the tow pins are for hand towing. For powered towing we suggest our adapter set P/N T-P228A. For Cessnas with wheel pants installed use adapter set P/N T-N182A to prevent scratching.
- Ring hitch: P.N. TH-53R
- Ball hitch: P.N. TH-53B
- Clevis hitch: P.N. TH-53C
Piper Aztec Fixed Wing Towbar TH-53 Specifications:
- Maximum aircraft weight: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- Maximum opening 12 1/2″ (31.75 cm)
- Length: 80″ (203 cm) closed, 94″ (234 cm) extended
- Weight: 22 lbs. (9 kg)
- Shipping box: 94″ X 13″ X 3″ (239 cm X 33 cm X 8 cm)
- Color orange powder coating
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications.