Low Level Access Platform
The low level access platform is a non-powered, compact, lightweight push around variable height access platform. It is a safe, practical and cost effective alternative to step ladders, platform steps and podiums.
The platforms safe braking system is automatically applied when the operator stands in the platform basket, ensuring that it is impossible to ‘surf’ the unit.
Height adjustment is via a rotating basket mounted handle which works in conjunction with a spring loaded mechanism for ease of use.
System Benefits & Advantages
- Lightweight and easily manoeuvrable
- Small footprint (975 x 700 mm)
- No power required (no requirements for recharge or risk of battery acid spillage)
- Safe fully guarded with anti-surf auto brake when elevated
- Fork lift boxes for transport
- No need for IPAF certification, just general training
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications. Titan GSE , Office: 260-623-0748