American Champion Fixed Wing Towbar TR-34
INCLUDES: TR-34R (RING), TR-34B (BALL), TR-34C (CLEVIS) AND TR-34SRW (SHOCK RING WITH WHEELS)
The American Champion Fixed Wing Towbar TR-34 is a blend between our previous two models TR-3 and TR-4. The TR-34 with Industrial universal head assemblies has the capability of fitting onto most aircraft from the Cessna 150 up through King Airs, etc. with a published gross weight of under 14,000 lbs.
Our biggest selling universal tow bar, the TR-34 is available in four different tongue configurations. Wheels are also available for moving the tow bar to and from the aircraft.
NOTE: The piper manual states that the tow pins are for hand towing. For powered towing we suggest our adapter set P/N T-P228A. For Cessnas with wheel pants installed use adapter set P/N T-N182A to prevent scratching.
- Ring hitch: P.N. TR-34R
- Ball hitch: P.N. TR-34B
- Clevis hitch: P.N. TR-34C
- Shock Ring hitch: P.N. TR-34SR
- Shock Ring hitch w/wheels: P.N. TR-34SRW
- Adapter for towing Piper PA-22,28:P.N. T-P228 A
- Adapter for Cessna with wheel pants:P.N. T-N182 A
- Extended ring hitch (10ft): P.N. TR-34RL
American Champion Fixed Wing Towbar TR-34 Specifications:
- Maximum aircraft gross weight: 14,000 lbs (6,350 kg)
- Maximum opening 12 1/2″ (31.75 cm)
- Length: 92″ (233 cm) closed, 104″ (264 cm) extended
- Weight: 35 lbs. (16kg) (Shock Ring add 5 lbs.)
- Shipping box: 94″ X 13″ X 3″ (239 cm X 33 cm X 8 cm)
- Color orange powder coating
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications.