28VDC AN2551 Aircraft Plug
28VDC AN2551 Aircraft Plug – 3 poles – 28VDC external power female plug for aircrafts and helicopters. AN2551 Polycarbonate housing and inox screws with silver plated connectors. Delivered in a sealed bag with assembly procedure.
28VDC AN2551 Aircraft Plug Specifications:
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Odor : Odorless.
- Coefficient of thermal expansion: 160 um/m·K
- Contact: made with Sulfur Copper Rod HD147 – Silver plated.
- 160 um/m·KContact: made with Sulfur Copper Rod HD147
- Maximum current capacity for contacts: 1600 Amps cont. 450A.
- Average change in Resistance after 100 dry cycles: < 2ì
- Continuous duty contact temperature rise: 15°C 94A – 30°C 133A – 50°C 172A
- Short duration contact temperature rise: Duration of 1.0 minutes 15°C 300A 30°C 420A – 50°C 545A
- Dielectric Voltage Withstand Test: > 1 min. duration Contacts to case: > 2.0 kV After 10 cycles. Contact to Contact > 1.5 kV
- cool to ambient
MAXIMUM CURRENT RATING:
- These are based on not damaging the plug, the housing could get warmer if ran near the Maximum.
- For <10s 1600A Based on the resistance this would give less than a .1V drop per contact.
- For <1min 950A Based on the Temperature this would give less than 75°C rise on the contacts.
- Continuous 240ABased on the Temperature this would give less than 75°C rise on the contacts.