115V 6 Pin LED Switch
115V 6 Pin LED Switch Features:
- Housing provides for greater resistance to abrasion from ramp surfaces and Jet A1.
- LED indicators for “Power On” and “Power Available” and has the capability to handle four
- push-button switches.
- 6 PIN Plugs,
- Construction screws together in minutes.
- Sleeves are solid copper, silver plated. With solenoid pin.
- Resistant to UV light, moisture, chemicals and other hazards associated with aircraft maintenance areas.
- According Mil-C-7974 standard .
- Thermgard temperature-sensitive Replacement Contact.
- Cable assemblies manufactured to customer requirements avialable.
- IP 54 Surface . Used worldwide to meet Commercial and Military Aircraft Ground Power Supply Connection requirements.
- Available with your company logo.
- 115 – 200 Volt AC 400Hz 6 pole
- Rated for 450Amps continuous current and 1500 Amps for 1 minute
- Performance and dimensions to ISO 461 and BS 4G 178
- Socket control of power supply and cable reel LED indicators
- Robust materials ensure long life reliability
- Modular design to ensure ease of maintenance
- with detachable front nose sections
- Individual tubes/pins can be replaced
- Crimped or soldered contacts
- Suitable for a wide range of cable sizes
- Available with 90% insertion microswitch
- Available with thermal protection in nose section.
Titan GSE is YOUR total ground support equipment provider. We can customize any ground support equipment to suit your specifications.